Friday, February 15, 2019

Gash (Usama Alshaibi, 2008)


Always writhing, always opening their oral cavities in ways that are clearly unorthodox.

This is Gash... and there is a gash.

It's on Katinka's pelvis.

It's pretty infected...

The gash, that is.

Wait. Is that a dental mouth opener?

"It's all relative to the size of your steeple."

Cool.

You know what else is cool?

(Your legs encased in black stockings?)

Well, yeah. But I was thinking about... "Gashed Senses and Crossfire" by Front Line Assembly.


 
At any rate, I love it when Usama Alshaibi uses props in his movies.

Do you remember that knife from Slaughtered Pigtails? I was comforted by its appearance, as it was something I could relate to.

Well, I felt the same way about the dental mouth opener.

The dental mouth opener caused Katinka to lose control of her saliva.

And since I like saliva... I nodded approvingly.

I think there's only one more of these things left.
  

2 comments:

  1. Just like to say it's good to have you back. These Alshaibi pieces are highly entertaining. And nice job working in the Manson reference.

    ReplyDelete