Monday, February 4, 2019

Slaughtered Pigtails (Usama Alshaibi, 2001)

 
If only every slasher movie was this short and to the point.

Thank you, Slaughtered Pigtails. Thank you for not wasting my time.
 
💓💓💓



 
A sort of Ukrainian woman (Echo Transgression) is chased across a field by an unseen assailant.

Shot from the point-of-view of said assailant, the pursuit is brief but intense.

I don't want to spoil the ending, but she's caught eventually.
     
  
 A knife appears, and a plastic bag is employed in a manner the inventor of the plastic bag probably didn't intend... or maybe they did intend plastic bags to be used in this manner? If so, you're one sick motherfucker.

The film's succinctness comes at price, however. I mean, I'm currently lacking an excuse not to go outside and cause as much havoc and mayhem as humanly possible.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to head over to the nearest learning annex and sign up for a macrame class.

No comments:

Post a Comment