Sunday, February 3, 2019

Convulsion Expulsion (Usama Alshaibi, 2004)

 
I want to bleed like Echoplasm does in Usama Alshaibi's Convulsion Expulsion

Goddammit! 

Whose dick do I need to suck in order to make this happen?

Arrrgh!


Don't mind me, I'm crestfallen. 

After not giving it as much thought as I probably should, I think I'm crestfallen because I cannot expel crimson-coloured plasma from my currently cancer-free crevices in a manner that isn't even close to being frightfully churlish.


I long to helplessly watch as my blood coagulates on the floor around my bare feet.

 
 
Strawberry shake enemas notwithstanding, not being able to produce a single drop of menstrual blood is taking up a shitload of space in my mind.

I think the main cause of this has something to do with the fact that I just watched Convulsion Expulsion.  

So, if you don't want to envy people who bleed regularly from certain orifices, I would recommend that you don't watch Convulsion Expulsion.

However, if you get off on being envious of people who can bleed better than you, then by all means... watch it.


 
Besides, it's only six minutes. And it features spastic twitching. YES! Ecoplasm's body movements are alien-esque.White slips! Cool makeup... um, industrial music. And... vaginal bleeding, red rectal nectar spraying wantonly (a convulsing anus is a happy anus) and syrupy mouth blood. 

These things are all very good, by the way.

Wide-eyed yet again. This no longer feckless, no longer festering Yum-Yum-like creature is looking at stuff, and her brain is responding to said stuff in a way that pleases her greatly.

Oh, and I have no evidence to back this up, but I'm pretty sure Echoplasm stole my eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment